and we're going.....

6

Written on 1:16 PM by gracefully discovering:


when I said I would pay good money for UGA/LSU tickets..I wasn't playing!

I went into a bidding war on eBay a couple of different times and finally WON...yeah baby! 5 rows from the field...talk about good seats. ..I just don't know if our tickets are on the UGA side or not. I'm really hope they are...that would be awesome.

So, me and my hubby will be going to the showdown and witness a SEC battle! I'm so excited and can't wait until October 25th. This is going to be the game of the year- besides when we go to the National Championship.
LET'S GO DAWGS!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

6 Comments

  1. IAD |

    BOOOOOO....lol...Glad yall found some tickets....but um...

    GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!

     
  2. gracefully discovering: |

    Nicole....don't hate on UGA! and ummm question...is your school even good???

     
  3. IAD |

    The Trojans...as in USC Trojans...ummm. My school has notathing to do with this question. lol...Aww heck...Go Cajuns too!

     
  4. gracefully discovering: |

    Don't tell me that you are a USC fan??!! Come on chile....where is your husband...has he lost his mind too??? He is a Georgia boy and i'm gonna need for him to represent!

     
  5. IAD |

    UMMMM....he graduated from USC...his parents got their grad degrees from UGA....his father's family is from Bowman, right there by UGA.....

    USC all the way!

     
  6. gracefully discovering: |

    I guess your husband just doesnt have any loyalty to the place that raised him...but it's all good!
    You both can go ahead and be sucky USC fans...you just better be glad y'all dont have to see us!!
    Love ya much honey

     

Post a Comment