he finally did it!

3

Written on 9:17 AM by gracefully discovering:


I wish I had a picture to show you... but by the time I went to go get my camera... he was finished.
Ryan (my puppy child) finally raised his leg up to pee like a big boy dog!! We have had him since June and he would always kinda lean forward to pee-pee without lifting up his leg. Nick thought that he would need to be around other dogs and see them lift their legs in order for him to do so...but it must be some inherent doggie thing that at some point in toddlerhood you learn how to lift your leg! I was on the phone with my mother-in-law and I started screaming...and she is like DyMisha, are you okay girl? I'm like "he did it...my baby finally did it!" She's like, did what? and I'm like "he lifted his leg and pee'd..it's like watching your baby take his first step". She laughed and said..okay, now its time for me to go!!

I was so happy to see this...my baby is becoming a man! Next time I will have my camera ready so the world can see my little boy raise his leg like a man!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Ria |

    I can't wait to get a dog. I want a Bernese Mountain dog. I been wanting a dog for a very long time, but I realize its a huge responsibility and I travel a lot.

     
  2. IAD |

    lol! I'm glad for him and yall too!

     
  3. Leigh Anne Rayburn |

    It takes male puppies a while because they have to develop the muscle strength and balance to do it. It's inherent (they don't have to watch other dogs); they just have to get strong enough to hold themselves up! Good for Ryan.

     

Post a Comment