really???

0

Written on 11:09 AM by gracefully discovering:

Say it ain't so! This young lady Ashley Todd said that a big 6 four 4 black man robbed her at the ATM machine in Pennsylvania, put a five inch knife to her neck, took her money , and when he saw a McCain Palin bumper sticker on her car; he carved a "B" on her cheeks...and said that "you will be an Obama supporter". Now when I first read this last week...I was like "OMG...I can't believe someone would do that to her...that is gonna make all Black Obama supporters look bad. " I actually empathized with her-I should have known better...but me being me...always trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

This girl was LYING! SHE MADE THE $*#^ UP!
How far will it go? Now what is really funny is that she worked for the College Republican National Committee and was her job was to recruit people (other college students) to become Republicans! Was this a part of her job....to recruit people by instilling fear of tall black men...and Obama supporters.
And the sad part about it is that the Obama family called her and apologized for what happened to her....so did the McCain folks. I wonder if McCain is going to apologize to Obama for this- like he INSISTED that Obama did for Congressman John Lewis' remarks about the hate rallies they have been having.
I mean seriously people....PLEASE GO AND VOTE! 8 more days until we witness history.
BARACK THE VOTE

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment