the BS has already started

1

Written on 10:06 AM by gracefully discovering:

So, I went to TRY and early vote today...because today is the first day of early voting in Texas. I was so excited because there is a polling location less than a mile from my job!
Anyway- I go inside...and there are only a few people in line...so i'm like great...I won't be here long and I can get back to work before my middle school lunch duty. However, I walk up to the front and a guy who is waiting to vote says...." the machines are down"....THE MACHINES ARE DOWN??!! What the hell....so immediately im thinking...is this a scam...are they serious?? are they trying to keep people from voting in this very historic election. The guy says...you can wait if you want to- they said it could be a while though. WAIT....hell naw I can't wait! I gotta go back to work...but I will be calling every hour on the hour to see if they got the "machines working".
I hope this is not the beginning of the next 14 days of sneaky tactics to keep people from voting.
I'll keep you posted. I hope I do get to vote today...if not, there is always tomorrow!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Danielle |

    Oh no! That seems a little strange that the first day of early voting something is already wrong with the machines....hmmmm. Anyhow yes you should definitely bug them until they give you the answer you want to hear.

     

Post a Comment