TODAY IS THE LAST DAY

2

Written on 1:51 PM by gracefully discovering:

Just a reminder for anyone who lives in Texas or knows someone who lives in Texas- that TODAY IS THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY to register to VOTE for the November election. Please spread the word- you can not register online...but you can mail it in or hand deliver it to an office.. if you mail it- it just has to be postmarked by today. This is serious business people! We have to get our voices heard. Texas is a Republican state so the more people we can get to vote DEMOCRAT the better!

By the way- Early voting starts October 20, 2008. I will be going to VOTE early...because for some reason...I'm thinking we could have another rigged election like 2004...so I'm not waiting until the last minute! I suggest you all to do the same!
Peace and happy voting to all!

Barack Obama for President!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. IAD |

    My dillemma is I want to vote early to avoid the lines and such...but I also want to take part in such a historic day...November 4, 2008. 44...Barack Obama will be the 44th President. I'm torn...haven't decided which one I'll do. Anyway...Barack the Vote!

     
  2. gracefully discovering: |

    Well that is true...I can definitely understand your point. I'm just worried that the "rethuglicans" as the Field Negro refers to them...are gonna do something to jack up the voting system on such a historic day. I'll need to sleep on that. Thanks for shedding light homey!

     

Post a Comment