I'M A BIG KID NOW....in the pull-ups tune!

3

Written on 12:34 PM by gracefully discovering:

I have definitely OVERCOME!
For the past 3.5 years that my husband and I have been living together..I have had this recurring dream..more like nightmare when he leaves and goes out of town or something. This dream only comes the first night that he leaves. Well he has been gone since Tuesday and guess what....NO DREAM!
You may be wondering...what dream DyMisha???? okay- I'll tell you.
For a few years now- I always dream (only on the 1st night) that someone is going to break in my house and rape me while my husband is gone. I know- freaky right??
Many of my friends have different theories as to why this dream/nightmare keeps coming to me...here are a few of their theories:

1. I don't feel the same protection/security while he is gone ( i believe so)
2. I feel powerless subconsciously (doubt it)
3. I am CRAZY (probably!!)
4. I've been raped or molested before and just can't remember it. (well I've never been raped or molested before...and if I were, I hope to GOD that I would be able to remember it)

I'm not really sure why I have these dreams...but the first makes the most sense to me. HOWEVER, IT is gone. No dream this week...and hopefully it will never come back again. I had two great restful nights of sleep and I am very proud of myself.

BYE BYE nightmares...I'm a big kid now!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Ria |

    So glad it's not #4!!!! Thank GOD it's NOT #4 :-)

     
  2. A Free Spirit Butterfly |

    I've been searching for a book to analyze my dreams. Had one that my dog was sitting by the window surrounded by crickets and just when I was about to get back in bed a guy jumped through the window and I had had to jump out of my bedroom window because I couldn't find my gun. What does that mean??????? You're not crazy, if so; I think it's the new normal. PS love the music

     
  3. RHDSCHLR |

    crazy? no ma'am. (I'll have to tell you about this looooong dream I had about Denzel, Jamie Foxx, Johnetta Cole and the suffrage march... yes, it was all ONE dream...) but it's natural. i JUST stopped dreaming about the "boogie man." girl.

     

Post a Comment