Mushy Monday is back

1

Written on 1:59 PM by gracefully discovering:


Today's mushy monday post goes to my nephew KayJay!

He said the sweetest thing to me today and I realized how much I missed him being here in Houston with us.

I called Nikki today just to talk...and they were on their way to Augusta to handle some business...and she put KayJay on the phone to talk to me. First thing he says is "is this Grandma Lena" now anyone who knows this child..knows that NOBODY comes before grandma Lena..not even his mama! anyway, I said nope...and he said "oh, hey Auntie Meme". I asked how his day was and what he was doing...and he said "I'm going to see my grandma Lena" and I said...you really love your grandma Lena don't you...and he said YYYYYYYEEEAAAHHH...and then I said well do you love me too...and he said YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHH auntie meme! So I told him that he should tell me more often and he said...okay I love you too!!
LOL.
He is such a sweetheart and I miss him so much. I wish he were here...even though I call him my personal birth control!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. IAD |

    AWWWW...that's too sweet.

     

Post a Comment