a damn shame

0

Written on 11:09 AM by gracefully discovering:

I rarely post the ignorant stuff that I read on other blog sites or even from the news websites (except for the racist FOX news..I don't give them the time of day)...but this is actually quite hilarious....I mean how blatant can you be?

This picture was taken from http://field-negro.blogspot.com/ ...a blog that I read on the regular...this guy is good!



This picture was printed and published in the latest newsletter by an Inland Republican women's group depicting Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama surrounded by a watermelon, ribs and a bucket of fried chicken, prompting outrage in political circles.

Now this just really isn't good for the Republican party....while they are trying to get the Black vote. I mean seriously...CHICKEN, WATERMELON, RIBS & KOOL-AID ON A FOOD STAMP!

They claim that they were responding to one of Obama's comments during the primary season where he said that he wouldn't look like the other Presidents faces on the dollar bill.....so according to them- he wouldn't even be on the dollar...just on food stamps. Well dummy's nobody makes food stamp bills anymore...that went away with Clinton...they now have the EBT card!!

People are just really foolish and it makes me further know that we have not yet overcome...and we still have a ways to go...but progress is happening and I'm glad to be a part of it. There are so many people who do not carry the old Jim Crow South/America in their hearts...but the portion of folks that still do- make our Nation a terrible place of hate. I hope that my children will not have to endure this type of ridiculousness...but that might be hoping for too much.

We all need to pray!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment