October 6, 2008 last day to register to vote in Texas

0

Written on 9:00 PM by gracefully discovering:

Just a friendly reminder that if you have not registered to vote...you have 7 days to do so in order to have your voice heard on November 4, 2008. If you need some assistance, just let me know and I will gladly help you register. If you need a stamp...I will provide that for you as well!
Please remind all of your family and friends to go ahead and register to vote before it is too late for them to vote for their candidate. Now, if they are voting for McCain...don't remind them! Just kidding- we all need to vote, regardless of who your candidate is!
Hearing Uncle Aaron (billye's uncle) talk about still having his dad's poll tax...was so moving for me. There was a time when we couldn't vote and then there was a time where we had to pay to rock the vote! I'm glad change has come...and I'm looking forward to more change once Barack Obama becomes (my) THE President of the United States of this America!
I'm so excited...and so proud to be alive during this time. What a wonderful year!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment