comfort food....

1

Written on 7:58 PM by gracefully discovering:

Tonight I made veggie lasagna....I figured we needed something to make us feel better after the devastating lost last night. It was pretty good....and I'm full....and I feel a bit better. It's amazing what good food can do for the body! Too bad we didn't have any dessert...so I had to settle for the Lorna Doone cookies we had in the pantry from Hurricane Ike.
I was a little nervous because we didn't have any eggs to put in the Ricotta cheese...and I was too lazy to go to the store and get some...so I just made it without it...and I couldn't even taste a difference....we sure know how to improvise around these parts!
I made a lot..so I'm gonna take some to work...Leigh Anne, you shouldn't have ever said you liked my lasagna....because you are getting a special package in the morning!
Anyway- I'm about to get ready for my Sunday dose of Army Wives....adios chicos!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Leigh Anne Rayburn |

    It was very, very enjoyed and appreciated!

     

Post a Comment