anyone else disappointed??

2

Written on 7:59 AM by gracefully discovering:

Yesterday im posted up in front of my TV...ready for 2 hours...well 88 minutes of non-stop exciting, enticing, entertaining TV.....however, I didn't get that. I have been a Grey's Anatomy fan for the last 2 seasons ( I started watching during season 3..and of course I caught up on season 1 & 2 thanks to some good friends who had the DVD set...thanks Shr'i and LeighAnne) but last night made me a little mad.
I mean, who was this dude...that just magically appeared and started working in the hospital...and how in the hell did Christina magically slip and fall and get stabbed with a freaking icecyle...are the writer's still on strike??? Was I punked last night...and the real season premiere is coming on next week? And why in the hell are they skipping a week...and not showing a new episode for 2 weeks?
Maybe I got my hopes up too high....people have said to me before, don't expect to much and you'll be happy with what you get. But that's BS....I do expect a lot from Grey's Anatomy bc they have always given such great entertainment.
However, the night did end well when Oregon State (an unranked team who was 1-2) BEAT USC an overrated #1 team! My did end well indeed!
I guess I just have to get ready for the return of my other favorite TV show The Game which premieres October 3. I think they may be setting this show up for failure by moving it to Friday night. But thank goodness for DVR!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Leigh Anne Rayburn |

    The writing did feel weak; you're right. But I must admit I liked the sparks between Christina and army dude.

     
  2. RHDSCHLR |

    I just have to say, I love that you're blogging regularly again. I so missed YOU. :)

     

Post a Comment