I was cool with Ike until now.....

2

Written on 6:00 PM by gracefully discovering:

So you know, I wasn't all that mad at Ike because he didn't tear my house up and having the power off wasn't all that bad for me....but Ike has gone too damn far.

Because of him.....I can't go see The Color Purple tomorrow...that I had been waiting on for months. We purchased very good seats and I already had my outfit planned out and I got my hair done today. But because of Ike....who caused power to go out all over the city...and many people and places still do not have power...and because of it- we have a curfew in Houston...and because of the CURFEW we can't see the show because it would let us out too late....and NO THEY ARE NOT ADDING MORE SHOWS....AND YES ALL OF THE TICKETS TO THE OTHER SHOWS ARE SOLD OUT.

My feelings are hurt and I'm pissed off at Ike.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. A Free Spirit Butterfly |

    The show is supposed to be coming to Washington, DC in July 2009. Sorry that you missed the show. I heard it was awesome! Peace & Blessings.

     
  2. A Free Spirit Butterfly |

    PS OFF the subject, I love the welcoming music. I gave my life to Christ 5/4/08. Peace & blessings and keep that marriage thing going (smile)

     

Post a Comment