Yes....we got molly wopped by Alabama

0

Written on 5:56 PM by gracefully discovering:


Anyone who knows me...and knows me well...knows that my husband and I are DIE HARD UGA football fans. We watch every game...talk trash to anyone that wants to hear it...and will pay top dollars for tickets to the UGA/LSU game on 10.25 if anyone is selling them!
But last night was a HUGE disappointment for us....we never would have imagined that we would get killed by Alabama. Yes Alabama is ranked 8th, Yes they have a BEAST on their defensive line that we just couldn't stop....they call him Mt. Cody. Yes, they are good. I can't take that away from them...but come on'...we are talking about Georgia football here. We started off the season ranked #1....then moved to #3 only by winning every game and we have some great players that didn't even really get a chance to shine last night...bc we couldn't run the ball:
Knowshon Moreno who is being considered for the Heisman...a more than AWESOME running back, Matt Stafford our quarterback will probably be the #1 QB drafted in the NFL this year...if he decided to go, AJ Green, this freshman who is balling out of control...and that's just to name a few....but even they couldn't do much to help us win. In the first half we were losing 31-0. 31-0... and ended up losing 41-30.....UGA football?.....that just doesn't happen.
What in the hell happened to my team last night??? That was not UGA playing....they had to be imposters wearing the blackout jerseys...getting tore up by Alabama. We had so many penalties it was ridiculous...we beat ourselves up. We could have won that game...but we played terrible and they played one helluva football game.
My husband said that no team in the SEC will go undefeated this year. So we took our lost...took it early and I guess 11-1 ain't that bad. Last year we lost a couple games and still won the Sugar Bowl. This year we lost one..and hopefully it will be the last one...and we will win the BCS National Championship...yes I'm confident...and I dare you to say something about it!!!
This was a week of upsets...USC lost ( I was actually happy about that...which might have jinxed us a bit), Florida lost...and we lost. But the difference is that we lost to a Top 10 ranked team...and they lost to teams who weren't even ranked. So I'll take it..and I'll wear my UGA shirt and hat with pride....and take all trash talkers with a grain of salt.
GO DAWGS!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment