TONIGHT: the return of one of my favorite shows!

2

Written on 8:02 AM by gracefully discovering:

I am so super excited that Grey's Anatomy is returning tonight for 2 hours! I have been long awaiting this day and will ignore every phone call, email, etc for the entire two hours. So if you are trying to contact me- please do it before 8 or after 10!
I saw a preview the other day- and it looks like Mr. McDreamy may have a baby's mama...and it ain't Meredith! I wonder how this is going to affect their relationship. I was really excited at the end of last season when she finally realized what she needed to overcome in order to be in a healthy relationship...bc that thing was far from healthy! I was rooting for her to keep her man! But what will this do to them...I guess I will know sooner or later.

I really want Miranda to get her marriage back in order. She has let her career ruin her home life...and that is never good! Scooter (lol...I just can't seem to detach him from that character...even on Prison Break!) seems like a good guy....and she messed it up. I could tell that she really didn't intend to do it- but she took him for granted...thinking he wouldn't leave....even when the fool sent George in there to tell her that he wanted a divorce if she didn't come! Yes, that is a reality for women/men who focus so much on their careers...but let's see some positive come from this. Send the message that you can still be a successful career person and have a good family/home life. None of them really do...and it sucks! But i'm pulling for good healthy relationships in Season 5.
Let's do it gang!
Can't wait until 8pm.









If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. IAD |

    You're a junkie! lol....me too.

     
  2. Don |

    Grey's Anatomy, I still haven't seen not one episode. Maybe tonite will be the big night.

     

Post a Comment