well...some of those myths turned out to be facts indeed!

1

Written on 9:25 AM by gracefully discovering:


Okay, so I have visited France and had a marvelous time....marvelous!

I have so much to share...that it will probably take some time...so i'm gonna break it up into series.

Currently, i'm trying to post all 707 pictures on photobucket...but that's taking a bit more time than I expected...so hopefully I will get those photos out to peeps before the weekend is over...bc did I mention...IM BACK AT WORK!

Okay so first things first....I will focus on the myths that I posted prior to my trip.


1. YES it is hella expensive in France. A can soda was 2 euro...which equates to about $3.50.

2. YES, (maybe not all) but a whole helluva lot of people SMOKE stinky cigs in France.

3. Some people were mean and rude...but I didn't take it as all French people were mean...just like in America..we have some mean and rude people that you just wanna smack....so its the same there. Some people were pretty nice actually!

4.No French people don't hate Americans...they HATE GEORGE BUSH! Which isn't too different from many Americans...so im not trippin!

5. I didn't really notice the hairy underarms...I was looking though... so I can't really dispel this one just yet!

6. French people do drink a lot of wine...hell wine was cheaper than a can of soda...so that should tell you something! (i didn't see any kids drinking though)

7. Do you need to speak French....kinda because I ran into a few peeps that could speak English..but very limited...so it was hard to communicate.

8. YES some of them were funky...but not all! So I guess I can't say all French people stink...but i did catch a whiff of a few stinky pinky's!


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    to ur #7...it took me 20 minutes to order a #1 at mcdonalds. i thought the index finger in the air was universal....guess not.

     

Post a Comment