the start of mushy mondays...1st one dedicated to my favorite man of all times!

2

Written on 9:35 AM by gracefully discovering:


So I have decided that every Monday I am going to do a mushy post dedicated to someone that I love...or something that I really like. So the first mushy Monday post goes to the man that I love more than anything. The man who is so thoughtful and compassionate and genuinely cares about my wants and needs as a human being....as his wife.....as a black woman!

Sometimes....I don't think the words I LOVE YOU are strong enough for the feelings that I have for him.....actually they don't half way describe the butterflies that I still get in my stomach when he kisses me after 6 years, or the way his smile lights me up on the inside...or the way his real and raw sarcasm makes me mad...and then happy because it is who he is. I love you doesn't describe the way I feel when he holds me and comforts me when I'm sad or had a hard day. I love you doesn't explain his selflessness towards me and mine towards him. I wish I could find a few words that would sum it all up for me...but this is so complicated...so real...so rare...so amazingly beautiful.

When reading through an article in the paper about LOVE....I think the closest thing that was able to sum up part of my feelings was this:

Agape love - unconditional love that is always giving and impossible to take or be a taker. It devotes total commitment to seek your highest best no matter how anyone may respond. This form of love is totally selfless and does not change whether the love given is returned or not. This is the original and only true form of love.
My husband is my best friend, my lover, my confidant, my provider, my protector, my best critic, my hugest supporter, and the love of my life. So today's mushy Monday post goes to
Mr. Norwood Nicholas Richardson
because these are the only words that I can find to describe my feelings..
I LOVE YOU..I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU...AND I WILL FOREVER AND EVER BE TRULY DEVOTED TO YOU!





If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Loving Life |

    So sweet, I know exactly how you feel!

     
  2. Anonymous |

    aww...yall make me happy.

     

Post a Comment