Mushy Monday

2

Written on 9:27 AM by gracefully discovering:

Today's mushy Monday post goes to my cousin Ti Parker. She is my big cousin (just a few years older than I) but when we were little..I used to always run behind her and get on her nerves...following her everywhere she went! She even got in trouble one time for leaving me because I told my auntie that she was being mean and left me for her cousin on her dads side!

Anyway- over the years we have gotten really close. We went through a rough patch a few years back...but I am so happy to say that things are back to normal now. I don't think she realizes how much I love her and value our relationship. We were ALWAYS each others sisters that we never had. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

She's getting married in a few months and I am soooooooooooo happy for her! I cannot wait to witness the day that she walks down the aisle- just as beautiful as ever and become one with her long time partner! Her fiance' is in the army and they are being reassigned soon. I have this hopeful theory that they will be stationed in Houston...or somewhere in Texas so we can be closer and I can watch their son (my godson) grow up. I have never had the privilege of being around him for more than a few days at a time...and I would love to have that opportunity!

I just want my cousin to know how much I love her....how proud I am of her for being a GREAT mommy, a hardworking employee and (i hope) a nice, sweet loving, caring, mushy fiance! (inside inside joke..she will understand).

Oh and I have asked the Lord to forgive her and Geno for lying about the Scene It game...even though they are trying to live their lives right...some old habits just don't die! WE (the Richardsons) won that game...not y'all! So please get over it! Rematch when y'all get settled in your new home in Houston! (hey a girl can have faith!)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. This is Me... |

    awwww...that's whatz up! Make sure you tell Ti that I said CONGRATS!!!

     
  2. Anonymous |

    Thank you, that was very sweet!! I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I dont think anyone is as happy as me when it comes to knowing that we are back the way we used to be!!! That seperation will NEVER happen again!! Even though we will NOT be moving to Texas, we will still make a way to visit one another.

    Now, it really disppoints me to know that you and Nick are "church regulars" and lie the way you do...How can one of you defend our black people and the other help our young people and neither one of you are good "role models" (LOL) It makes no freakin' sense that you'll have to lie about a game...it's just entertainment people!!! Gino and I beat you'll fair and square. When we play and win again, I'm going to post it on every website I can think of. I think I'll even video tape it so we will always have the proof.

    Anyways, I love you very much and thanks for never giving up on me. Even though I'm older, I look up to you!!!

     

Post a Comment