what better place to get a french pedi....than in France

0

Written on 10:28 AM by gracefully discovering:

So I had this outlandish idea that a french pedicure in France would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than a french pedi in the States! So Jane and I searched around Paris looking for a shop to get a french mani & pedi in none other than France...I mean how many times are we gonna be able to say that we got a french mani and pedi done by real French people.
HA! well this is who did our feet!!
They were from Hong Kong and spoke very fluent french....no english though! so it was kinda hard asking her why in the hell I had to pay 18 euro just for her to polish my toes...no scrub or nuthin...no that was 36 euro for a "real" pedicure! I was pissed off...because 18 euro is more like $26...for a damn polish change! Anyone who knows me...knows that i am very frugal! and the idea of paying $26 to get a freaking French pedicure in France by people who weren't even French and not even being able to get the bottom of my feet scrubbed....kinda pissed me off. But I was cool. The little girl was really cute and drew pictures to try and help me understand what she was really asking or telling me...we never did get to a clear point of understanding..I just shook my head and smiled...and said MERCI!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment