Happy Birthday to me!

1

Written on 11:37 AM by gracefully discovering:

So today I turned the big 25! As my dear friend Sarita says " I'm finally legitimate"

It's really rainy here today- due to Hurricane Dolly...so i'm not really feeling the bright sunshiney mood that I should have on such a special day as such!


I've received countless facebook birthday messages, text messages and phone calls from people all over the Country that love me! (or maybe just like me...or maybe just saw that it was my bday on facebook and thought it'd be nice to tell me to have a happy one!) But nonetheless, I am feeling the love on this very rainy dreary day!

So, i've told you all before how I have the best husband in the world right? Right- so my husband...who is the best husband in the world, got me this James Avery charm bracelet that I have been wanting for a while. He says that this bracelet will help tell the story of our lives because he will get a charm for every significant time in my life. So my bracelet now has a #25 charm, because he got it for my 25th bday, a heart that says " you will always be in my heart" because he says that he always carries me in his heart everywhere he goes; and a dog bone...for our first child Ryan! I am so excited about this gift because it is so sentimental. My best friend Mesita told me that I have a really good man..and he is so romantic...and I told her that I already knew that!!! :)-

I look forward to seeing what other charms he gets me...and I wonder how long its gonna take for it to get full. I was getting may hair done last night (picture of that..scroll down) and the girl that does my hair..said that on her wedding day her husband gave her a James Avery charm bracelet and has given her a charm every year on their anniversary! It's been 9 years and her bracelet still isn't full! But I think its so beautiful....anyway- here is a picture of my bracelet...and once its full...not sure how many years from now that will be...but i'll post another picture for all to see! As mentioned earlier I went to get my hair done last night! Went in for a color and trim...came out with a color and a cut! Got my hair cut in a very cute bob (bc she says that my ends were split bad...and they were...but probably not as bad as she made it seem). I love my hair cut though...even though the hubby wants me to let it grow out! I told him that it won't grow out if its not healthy! I was worried that he wouldn't like it...BUT HE DID! So that made me feel better about loving it so much!
This picture was taken this morning at work...yeah I know..you all are probably wondering why i'm at work having a photo shoot....but hey! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?

This picture really doesn't do my cut justice...but it was the best i could do by myself. Felt kinda weird asking someone to come and take a picture of me! Hopefully, i'll get a better one soon!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Don |

    Happy Birthday, and the pic and the cut looks nice.

     

Post a Comment