gotta get more toys!

1

Written on 12:49 PM by gracefully discovering:

So I walk in the house last night- excited to see Ryan because I bought him some new rawhide toys! He apparently is teething and needed some harder-more tough toys than the ones we had previously gotten him.

I go into his little space- which we have created for him in the hallway..marked off by a gate and his crate....so I go to take him out of the crate and realized that this little boy has chewed through my wall! THROUGH MY WALL! He chewed through the paint, drywall and all the way to the metal scrap. I couldn't believe it! I called Nick immediately, because I figured he had already seen it and cleaned up the mess- because there weren't any pieces on the ground. Well hubby had no idea what I was talking about...so Ryan must have eaten the wall! (is that going to make him sick??)

Anyway- once daddy got home..Ryan got a beating and was on punishment for the rest of the night...only to be forced to look at his new rawhide toy- that he couldn't play with. But we put it close enough to his crate so that he would be pissed off that he couldn't get to it. It was the funniest thing ever watching him pawing and licking through the crate to try and get the rawhide bone! We got a kick out of that. I think Nick recorded it on his phone..so once I figure out how to get that on here...I'll be sure to post it.

I still can't believe he did that! He may be sentenced to the crate forever...because I can't have him chewing my walls up!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. RHDSCHLR |

    umm... maybe this is why ryan is still sick....... did the wall pass through his system? that had to have been a little painful. and gross.

     

Post a Comment