Bon Voyage! Leaving on a plane to Paris!

0

Written on 3:53 PM by gracefully discovering:

Tonight I am leaving to go to Paris, France (on a 9 hr flight) with 13 of my wonderful students from YES Prep Southeast.
I will be gone for 10 days and am very excited. I am looking forward to dispelling some of the myths that I have heard about the French.

1. The French are MEAN and RUDE
2. The French drink wine with all of their meals...and the kids too!
3. Everything in France is hella expensive
4. French people smell bad
5. French women don't shave under their arms
6.A person visiting France must speak fluent french in order to survive
7. All French people smoke stinky cigarettes
8.. French people hate Americans.

I am going to France very optimistic and hoping that these myths are in fact only myths and not TRUE!

I'm very excited because I'm meeting up with my pen pal who lives in London. We have been friends since 1998...we were matched up by our exchange teachers in 9th grade. She did a great job of making sure that we kept in touch throughout the years...so I cant wait to see her. We have met twice before...she spent thanksgiving with me and my family in 2002 and she came to my wedding in 2006! We are gonna party around Paris like it's 1999!!!

I will be sure to post pics and let you all know what I found to be true in France as soon as I get back in town!

France, here we come!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment