stay at home mom...OVERRATED

3

Written on 11:23 PM by gracefully discovering:

I have been bored as hell at home this past week. I find myself leaving the house...only to go to Target and roam around like a lost puppy!
It's so funny because I was telling the hubby that I would be a terrible stay at home wife....all this week- he comes home from work..NO FOOD COOKED and the HOUSE THE SAME WAY IT WAS WHEN HE LEFT!
Good thing I got a job...because he would have probably ditched me by now! I just be chillen at home! Watching TV, surfing the net,halfway packing for France, playing with Ryan....errythang but doing what stay at home wives are supposed to do!
So all i'm saying is- when I have kids..they are going to school..and I am going to work. No stay at home mommy for me. I ain't gone be able to do it!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo |

    lol no its not

    Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

    rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

     
  2. This is Me... |

    that is TOO funny...i NEVER pegged you for the stay at home kind anyways...LOL; good thing u got that ring already or u might not have made it down the aisle acting like that...LOL, JK! ;-)

     
  3. Danielle |

    well, speaking as a temporary stay-at-home mom, it's not so bad...when you actually have kids to watch! they will keep you busy...then trips to target might seem like your trip to france, lol! i will say that i'm not the cooking type, so when my bf comes home there's no food on the stove, but the house is clean @ least :-)

     

Post a Comment