been MIA for a minute....lo siento

2

Written on 9:25 AM by gracefully discovering:

So working in education has its perks! I am OFF OF WORK for then entire month of June and a few days in July! I'm loving it....I don't think i'll ever leave....well....not for now anyway!

I have been enjoying my break...sleeping in, spending time with family and reading my book club book...which isn't all that good...but the reviews say that it'll get better soon. ( I feel bad because I picked this book and I know my friends are probably suffering just like I am...dang)


Anyway, I was in Atlanta for about a week. I spent a lot of time with my mom...and the funny thing is...she didn't get on my nerves NOT ONE time...which is very unusual for us. I normally can last...maybe 3 days..maybe! But I was with her everyday...almost all day for about 6 days! We had a lot of fun together...maybe it's because....hell I don't know what it is...and I can't even sit here and try to come up with a lie! But I do know that me and my mommy had some great times together this vacation and.....i'm happy about that!
Here are some photos to prove that i'm not lying...bc im sure that some of my friends won't believe me!
Me and mama hanging out "shop-looking". It was fun...drinking the almighty stomach killer...but for some reason I just gotta have it!

Me and mama getting a spa pedicure! She was too excited when she realized that the chair had a massager on it! In heaven...that girl!

BUT the thing that no one is really going to believe...my whole family (minus big brother Fadale) was together. Got a picture to prove that too....see!


yep......that's him.....MY DAD WAS THERE! So I only have 2 pictures like this in my whole young adult life....well since I was about 9 years old. So thats my mom, baby brother Nico, the fabulous one, my dad and my younger brother Frisco. The Rivera clan....I guess! (can you call it that if the head Rivera wasn't quite around???!!)

Anyway, also during my time between Atlanta and Augusta...I may have caught a small smidget of the "i want a baby" bug! Look for yourself


3 different days...3 different peoples babies!!! So to remedy this bug....I came to Augusta to hang out with none other than...my personal birth control himself.....ol KJ. He puts me right back in place....not ready for kids!

I am enjoying my time in the great state of Georgia! My husbands birthday is tomorrow. I sure hope that he likes my gift! Tomorrow, we are going to Huntsville, AL to hang out with his childhood best friend and his girlfriend! I'm excited because I like both of them a lot.

So come Monday, i'll be back in action...blogging regularly because i'll be back at home...relaxing, sleeping in, reading and trying to scrapbook! Any ideas on how to do a really good scrapbook?? Please leave comments, photos or whatever you have! Preciate it and Peace.

Oh and Billye, how dare you say that I don't read your blog....honey I get on your page errytime I get on mine!



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. RHDSCHLR |

    well, i have thoroughly and absolutely checked myself ship! thanks!!!!!!!!!!

    and i LOVE the pics of you and your fam. they are powerful and inspiring.

     
  2. Me, not suge |

    How dare you say anything to me" smile. Ima need you not to speak about how my child is birth control. Why the other hollaren babies could be that not my sweetie.

     

Post a Comment