Black people...don't do it to your kids!

4

Written on 12:30 PM by gracefully discovering:

This comic strip is HILARIOUS! You know people are about to start naming their kids after Barack and Michelle asap. When I saw this, I couldn't stop laughing because it is so true! ROTFL at Obamalita Jackson. A hot mess...Black people don't do it to your children...PLEASE!

Anyway- we leave tomorrow to go to DC and attempt to attend some events. We don't have tickets to the Inauguration or any Balls...but being in the atmosphere is gonna be enough for me! I imagine that its gonna be so packed that we may not be able to do a whole lot...but it's cool. And who knows, we may luck up!

I'm trying to figure out where I'm about to get some warm clothes from...BC it's gonna be COLD! Gotta make sure I wrap up because I do not want to get sick.

I probably won't be able to blog while we're gone...so don't miss me too much!

And if you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant anytime soon....DO NOT NAME YOUR BABY ANY OF THE ABOVE NAMES...because I will talk about you!!!
Hoooooooolllllaaaa!



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Living Whimsically |

    Quit playing Dymisha...you know that you are going to name your twins Sasha and Malia, lol!!! Have fun, be safe, and I'll see y'all when you get back.

     
  2. gracefully discovering: |

    Wyy you playing...I did want to name them Aliyah and Malia!! But the hubby shut that one down real quick!
    But no ma'am to Obamalita and nem'!

     
  3. gracefully discovering: |

    oh and thanks for babysitting our first son!! I know he will be in good hands Auntie Candace!

     
  4. Ria |

    I live in Maryland and I am warning you----PLEASE BUNDLE UP!!! It was about 9 degrees today :-)

     

Post a Comment