say hello to.......well she doesn't have a name yet!

2

Written on 8:29 PM by gracefully discovering:

bye-bye Viola...hello new best friend! Just thought i'd update you all...this past saturday my wonderful husband and I walked inside the Honda dealership and came out with a beautiful 2008 Honda Accord. I mean, we were the perfect tag team....our new names should be "the negotiators". I had a lot of fun demanding a good deal...and even grabbing my purse to walk out a few times! Talk about getting what you want.
Anyway- this won't be long...but of course I had to give yall the scoop! Hopefully i'll have a name for her soon...stay tuned!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. This is Me... |

    the negotiators, huh?!?! lol

     
  2. Living Whimsically |

    Man......I just texted you about that! Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment