new to this blog thing.....

4

Written on 10:37 AM by gracefully discovering:


sitting at work...no students to see at this point- listening to my new found best friend http://www.pandora.com/ (a web radio station that allows you to create a music station that caters to my taste- NO NONSENSE).
i have been inspired.
i am inspired to create my own blog..because i really enjoy reading other people's personal stories, thoughts and emotions. im sorta confused because im not really sure what i am supposed to write about or what the "bloggers etiquette" is- if there is any. i always read geneva's and brene's blog...and i love it! how do i create my own unique space??? can i just express myself freely?? are there things that i shouldn't share....how do i truly "do" this blog thing.
i guess i can just be myself and start this journey to truly understanding who i am...naked of other people's expectations, my own expectations for myself or this idea to be perfect patty.
so im getting started...enjoy the journey. i sure hope i will.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. ZACK |

    Welcome to the blogosphere.

    Write whatever you want, because it is great therapy. It's one thing to look at yourself in the mirror, but another to see yourself in words.

    Keep postin' and I'll keep visiting.

     
  2. Genie |

    Nicely done!

     
  3. Tickled Pink |

    that picture is too funny...I LOVE it :-0

     
  4. RHDSCHLR |

    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE pandora! :)

     

Post a Comment