FIESTA TEXAS WITH THE CLASS OF 2008!

1

Written on 8:39 PM by gracefully discovering:

Wouldn't be a YES trip without a.......... yep....a flat tire! Not even 45 minutes outside of SE Houston...we get a flat tire on I-10. So this wouldn't be a big deal IF we weren't on DA BIG CHEESE! But we were, NO AIR..on the side of the road in the middle of May in HOUSTON!! Needless to say...it wasn't fun!

The reason why I say it wouldn't be a YES bus trip without bus issues is because on the 9th grade spring trip around Texas (on a Coach bus...thank ya lord) our bus broke down in lord knows where, Texas and we were stuck for about 4.5 hours. Luckily, our kiddos are great and didn't make a big deal about either break down!

Okay so we made it to San Antonio and had a ball at Fiesta Texas. Yes, Mrs. Richardson was ready to get on all of the roller coasters. However, one of the babiest rides (the swings..that I got on with a student bc she was a little scared of roller coasters) GOT ME SICK! I had been on all of the scariest roller coasters and a frickin swing takes me out of the game! But needless to say, I kept it moving after a $5 sprite and a $12 chicken tender meal..oh and don't let me forget the...funnel cake!
Here are a few good photos..chech them out

(1)hanging out in front of the waterfall before going on the superman! (2) teachers BEAT after riding all of the rides and burning up in 95 degree weather. (3) two of our cutest senior couples.


(4) me and the oh so fabulous John Corsen. (5) my babies whom I am going to miss GREATLY next year....really don't know what i'm gonna do without them checking in on me EVERY SINGLE DAY! graduation indeed will be a very sad moment for me.
I really do enjoy my job! It's the best place that I could be at this point in my life. We have some wonderful students that work really hard and all of our 78 seniors are graduating and going to College! (YAY!!)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Leigh Anne Rayburn |

    Yep. Graduation is the best of times, the worst of times. I have known these darlings for seven years. Please don't expect me to be very functional that day.

     

Post a Comment