it's all over

2

Written on 4:14 PM by gracefully discovering:

My last post talked about how my parents were coming to spoil me and fatten me up! Well they came and are now gone. For the past 10 days, I had breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared for me. I even had breakfast and juice brought to my temporary room every morning!
So today, I get up and realize that I had to get up and go downstairs myself and FIND something to eat. There was nothing...I tried to make an omelet..and it didn't look good...so I threw it away...I then proceeded to make a baked potato...and only ate half of that...and then I made a bagel and ate half of that. I finally gave up after I realized that I didn't want any of that food. I am now going through withdrawal.....hopefully someone will read this and feel sorry for me..then call me and tell me that they have prepared a special hot meal for me! (hint....Candace, Nicole, Rita...somebody!) Since no one has yet to offer that meal deal...i'm chillen in TCBY- sipping on a smoothie and using the net!
Having family in town in always good and fun....but it sure feels good to have your house back to normal almost! I'm trying to think if I will trade in our quiet normal everyday life in our house...for 3 cooked meals a day. I think I just might!!
Anyway- I'll post my Christmas pics later on...after all I'm in TCBY using their free wi-fi.
Peace out people!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. IAD |

    I'm reading this post a day later..plus I'm sick, so sorry, but I don't think you want me near. It's not healthy :).

     
  2. Living Whimsically |

    Well....I may be cooking Sunday after church if y'all want to stop by. I will let you know for sure no later than Friday!

     

Post a Comment