Wednesday surprise...SNOW IN HOUSTON!

2

Written on 10:01 AM by gracefully discovering:

Now, I lived in Chicago for four years and was really used to it being cold 9 out of the 10 months that I was there a year. I even almost adjusted to "the hawk" by layering up my clothes...always wearing tights...keeping the heat in my dorm room on HELL.

But 3 years ago...I moved to Texas- where I expected it to always be nice..maybe not HOT all of the time..but nice.

Well Wednesday, I wake up and I'm freezing in my bed...so Nick gets up and turns the heat on so that I can even begin to think about getting up and getting dressed for work. He even warmed my car up before he left for work (this is something that I thought I only had to do in Chicago) so that I wouldn't freeze to death.

Anyway, I'm freezing in my office all day...and that is pretty normal because for some reason..my office just can't get warm even if they turn the heat on which is hardly ever...but this day- the freaking space heater that I had...WENT OUT! So I'm tripping all day.

But none of that compares to this.

Yep, IT SNOWED IN HOUSTON TEXAS ON DECEMBER 10, 2008. I would have never believed it..if I didn't see it myself. So, there it is...PROOF that the world must be coming to a complete end!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. A Free Spirit Butterfly |

    I love your new look. Happy looks great on you... I love dogs too!

    love, peace and blessings!

     
  2. IAD |

    We got snow on my end while I was at work...and later that night....snow but it didn't really stick....bummer...I hope it snows again real soon...now everytime Sidney sees rain he says it's snow..lol!

     

Post a Comment