about to be spoiled and fattened up!!

2

Written on 12:02 PM by gracefully discovering:

My mommy got here last night and my in-laws are coming tomorrow! I am so excited. I know that the next 10 days are gonna be like heaven for me.
My mom is cooking all of my favorite meals...I have already given her my list!!
My father in-law already said that he was cooking me breakfast every morning...so i'm looking forward to grits, turkey bacon, toast and some eggs on a daily basis!
My mother in-law...she won't cook for me...but she will shower me with so many other things!
This is gonna be wonderful!!
I hope you all have as good of a holiday season as I do!
I'm getting ready to be spoiled triple time! My husband does a great job of spoiling me all by himself...so just imagine what it's about to be like!!
MMMMMM...oh and I did I mention that i'm also happy they are coming because I love them all sooooooooooooo much and enjoy spending quality time with my family! Yeah, that too...not only because they are going to spoil me...but that's a great benefit!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Living Whimsically |

    Its cool to be spoiled sometime! You deserve it friend.....you are carrying 10 kids, lol! I will see you soon!

    Code 10!!

     
  2. IAD |

    LOVE IT! You deserve it...soak it all up! And make sure to save me a plate or two....I'll make my way down to Africa to get it! LOL!

    & Candace is stoooooopid! HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ( I had to )

     

Post a Comment