So long T.I...we'll see you in a year!

1

Written on 9:13 AM by gracefully discovering:



Today, T.I will go to jail. He will serve one year and day...or as little as 10 months if he has good behavior. Prior to going to jail he served 300 days of home confinement, attended more than 260 events and earned 1,006 hours of community service credit

While he is away- I hope that he will write some really good music and give us a great CD when he returns home.
Until then, I will continue to bump Paper Trail, Trap Muzik, The King, Urban Legend, T.I vs T.IP and some underground songs on my Iphone!
Good luck in there homey!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. IAD |

    I like T.I. I am saddened and elated that it took all of this for him to change...but God is a "by any means necessary type of God."

     

Post a Comment