Overjoyed!

2

Written on 1:23 PM by gracefully discovering:

Last night was AMAZING! We had over 60 people come together and pray for our baby girl last night on a conference call (there may be more, but my friend said when she called in there were 56 people on the line...and more beeped in after that). I couldn't believe how powerful this event was...I will never forget it!
In the beginning as people were logging on, it felt like a big family reunion! Everyone checked in and said their names...and then we all spoke like we hadn't seen or talked to each other in ages (which some of us hadn't). But it was a lot of fun! Both of our families and our friends were all there for this intercessory prayer.
Uncle Bubba started it off with the purpose of the call...then Nick and I gave the update on the babies (you can read my previous post to get that info if you were not on the line)...then Uncle Bounce did the opening prayer, Grandma said a few words and sang a song...which my friend Rita said that she sounded like Maya Angelou (she just laughed when I told her that). I definitely agree with her, Grandma just has that power in her voice that makes you feel that everything will be okay...I LOVE IT!
Now here is when the tears started to flow...my Uncle Kevin began to pray the prayer of healing. It was absolutely amazing and so powerful. This man can pray..I mean granted he is a Pastor...but still everyone can't pray a very powerful prayer. So many people called and texted me after the conference call talking about his prayer and of course my hilarious father in-law! Hearing my uncle's words really increased my belief that everything will be okay- and even if it doesn't turn out the way we want it to...we will still be okay because God is in control and he never makes any mistakes. I am at peace.
After the prayer, a few people told us how much they loved us and that they were praying for us...and we even got some offers to babysit! I hope they remember that they said that because we will be taking them up on that offer!! So I hope you all were telling the truth!
I really am speechless, I mean I can't truly describe how overjoyed I felt last night...just knowing that so many people love and care about us..and our girls already. I mean, these little girls have such a huge support system already. We had over 60 people from about 10 states all over the Country....that speaks VOLUMES!
We are just so blessed and I am so thankful!
I will forever be grateful to Uncle Bubba for thinking enough of us and our girls to put this all together.
We love you all!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Living Whimsically |

    Girl....it was sooooooo powerful!! You are so lucky to have such a supportive family! Friend, you already know that Regi & I will be there anytime of the day that you need us. It was wonderful just to feel included! Thank you for the opportunity to experience it! Love ya!

     
  2. Natalie |

    I am a friend of Ryan and Keeley from Nashville, TN and I saw your post to her while I was checking up on her blog.
    I know that what they have been through with Reed has been very trying so I just wanted you to know that my family will be praying for your girl's and for you and your husband.

     

Post a Comment