Sorry for the delayed updates

4

Written on 4:32 PM by gracefully discovering:

for some reason I have had the hardest time updating my blog today. The Internet was/is acting crazy in the waiting room and I am now blogging from my phone. If there are typos or spelling errors...please excuse them!
UPDATE:
Nia did really well through her surgery thus far. They have completed the repair portion of the procedure and now they have a few more steps to take. Her heart is beating on it's own and her levels are saturated. Don't ask me what that really
means. The nurse said she doing as well as a baby can do during this surgery!! She also said that each day it amazes her what God has done and is doing in this hospital everyday.
Now we are waiting on the doctor to come down and talk to us.
Our friends and family have been here with us all day and Naomi has been such a pleasant little lady all day waiting on her sissy to come out of surgery. It's such a blessing to have the I've and support from those who love you.
Thanks to everyone who is praying for our baby girl and our family. We have a lon g road ahead but she has done well so far and I can't help but to believe that everything will remain on the good path and recovery will be a breeze.
She is finished and we are about to meet with the doctor. Update you soon

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Leigh Anne Rayburn |

    Thanks for all the updates, DyMisha. I imagine this is the longest day ever for you and Nick. Y'all are in my prayers.

     
  2. Our Family |

    What a strong little girl you guys have! I know you and Nick are so proud of her! Tonight try to relax and take a deep breath...the folks at TCH will take great care of Nia. Thanks for the update!

     
  3. Gavin's Mama |

    I am so glad she is doing so well. Nia will continue to be in our prayers. Heart hugs from her heart friend Gavin!! Email me if you need anything: afgk03@gmail.com

     
  4. Suth-ern Mama |

    DyMisha, what exciting news! I am so glad to hear that Nia is doing so well! We will continue to pray for Nia and your family. I am also so happy to hear that Naomi is doing so well and being such a patient sister! God Bless!

    Trina

     

Post a Comment