Pregnancy photo shoot!

3

Written on 9:38 AM by gracefully discovering:

Okay, so anyone who knows me...knows that I LOOOOVVVVVEEE taking pictures. I have my camera with me almost at all times...and I'm quick to snap some photos at any event. My husband on the other hand (despite his beautiful smile) does not like to be photographed...but he does enjoy photographing other people...especially since he bought me/him the Nikon D40 for Christmas.
Earlier this school year, our photography teacher at school asked if I would be willing to allow her and her husband to take pictures of my belly when I got further along. I was like...OF COURSE...as long as I don't have a bunch of stretch marks!! Then she said, we would like for your husband to be a part of the photo shoot too....and I'm like...oh hell naw, he is NOT gonna want to do this. But I asked him if he were interested..he said NO...then I told him how much I wanted him to be a part of the images that would capture one of the best times in our lives. I even sent him a website of preggo photos so he could see that it wasn't that bad!
He finally said YES...so this past Friday...we took the pictures! I had so much fun taking them..and he said he had a good time too.
Here are a few pics from the shoot.

We were photographed by Ben and Angela Perkins-DeSoto. If you are in the Houston area and would like for them to do an event for you- their email address is zendfoto@hotmail.com and the phone number is 713.705.1470. They are truly amazing to work with.







If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Danielle |

    gosh i remember when my belly was that big! beautiful pics!

     
  2. Suth-ern Mama |

    DiMysha!

    The pics are beautiful! What great shots! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Please know that we are praying for you all...mommy, daddy, and both baby girls! God will be with you at all times!

    Maia just celebrated 7 months of life. She has been a pure blessing to our family and we see God at work in her every day. May you experience such a blessing as well with both daughters!

    Trina

     
  3. Erika |

    What gorgeous pictures! Just got your email - glad you found Sammy's site and that it's given you hope.

    Keep in touch - feel free to email with ANY questions, or just to say hi. :-)

     

Post a Comment