ritalin and a chastity belt!

5

Written on 10:42 AM by gracefully discovering:

So a few days ago we had an ultrasound (we get these frequently BC of the twins) and looking at our two little girls play around in there like they were at a jungle gym was quite amusing.

Now, I already told you guys about fat-fat and skinny (my MIL told me to stop calling her that BC she can hear me and will have self-esteem issues...so I'm typing it BC she can't read just yet!).

Anyway, fat-fat is in there taking up all the space, doing flips, moving so fast that the nurse couldn't even get her heartbeat. The nurse and the Ultrasound tech both told us that we are gonna have some problems with her! I guess she got tired and decided that she was just gonna suck her thumb..which was so cute! But a half of second later- she was back at it!! Now looking at the screen- she is bogarding most of the space...and poor little skinny was balled up in the left corner...just chillen. So apparently we are gonna have a very "active" daughter and one that is kinda chill, relaxed and nonchalant! So there will be a balance!

Oh, not only was fat-fat acting like she had been let loose at Chuckee-Cheese...she had her legs cocked open!! I'm thinking oh hell naw...I do not have a little fast daughter already!! She just had her legs gapped open for the world to see her little private parts!! I told them that she did not get that from me, because I was not fast!! She must have gotten that from her Auntie Nikki!
So I'm just wondering, is there any way that the Doctor can inject fat-fat with a shot of Ritalin and place a chastity belt on her when she comes out....because I can just see it now....this one is gonna take a lot of work!! Y'all pray for us!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. Danielle |

    how cute...it is so funny how twins can be polar opposites...it is the same with cameron and carson...one is chill and the other is hyperactive, lol...maybe they would be the perfect match?! lol

     
  2. Anonymous |

    i am in my cubicle BARELY containing my laughter. i can NOT stand you!

     
  3. Unknown |

    nope, they are not a match for anybody.

     
  4. Unknown |

    Dymisha,

    Neither one of your daughters will be fast! I know we haven't spoken in a while, but I still love you like my sister, and as a distant uncle, I will whoop that lil boy's ass if he tries ANYTHING!!

    -D Walls

     
  5. gracefully discovering: |

    Daddy is protective isn't he!!! Even in the womb....those little boys better watch out- because he does own a gun!!

     

Post a Comment